Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: North Bay Biz Magazine Operations
Overall Purpose: To assist with the day-to-day objectives of the Advertising, Circulation and operation departments. To help attain the advertising sales goals and completion of all daily operational challenges of NorthBay Biz. To do everything possible to meet our customers’ needs & be courteous and helpful at all times.
- Complete all Data Entry of subscriptions, advertising sales and general record keeping.
- Track, record, print, prepare & mail all invoices / billing requests.
- Prepare special ad promotions/media kits as requested by supervisors.
- Develop and maintain a sense of teamwork between the circulation department and the sales and editorial departments.
- Service advertisers, subscribers and visitors that call-in or walk-in as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of and proficient with the use of NorthBay Biz advertising rates and policies.
- Be knowledgeable of and proficient with the use of NorthBay Biz circulation rates and policies.
- Maintain organized files, magazine archives and maintain backup files per procedures.
- Verify blue line – check ads for correctness of copy, color proofs, page numbering, index pictures, etc.
- Proofing and faxing of ads, as necessary.
- Answer phones, taking a message, transferring or providing accurate information to caller.
- Archiving of editorial database & photo database.
- Make outbound calls to solicit subscription renewals, reprint customers & update company lists.
- Support the Magazine Staff with the operations as needed.
- Additional duties assigned by Business Manager or Editor
Amaturo Sonoma Media Group owns and operates several Local Radio stations, including: KZST 100.1, Froggy 92.9 FM, Hot 101.7 FM, The River, 97.7 FM, The Wolf 102.7, Jazzy 93.7, Oldies 107.9, The Bull 99.1 and KSRO 1350 AM, as well as NorthBay Biz Magazine and Waterdrop Digital. We have a creative, fun, exciting yet focused working culture with a wonderful group of professionals. ASMG is an equal opportunity employer.