If you are looking for a new spin on your holiday gift-giving, try browsing this not-at-all-exhaustive list for inspiration. Hopefully one idea will spark another and you’ll be off to the – er, stores.
What is the best gift you’ve ever received? Tell us below in the comments!
- A wine tour
- An annual pass to a local attraction or museum
- A class related to their interests
- A State Parks pass
- Tickets to a concert
- A wine or beer subscription!
- A local produce sharing membership
- A hand-selected local “picnic” basket with breads, honey, cheeses, jams and more
- A meal kit subscription
- Cooking magazine/cookbooks
- Specialty kitchen gadgets
- Handmade items: soaps, candles, wind chimes, jewelry and accessories
- Fair trade items
- Make your own gift – do it yourself or visit a local studio. Think paintings, pottery, glassware…
- Boutique, vintage or handmade clothing
- Donate to a non-profit in their name
- Support their team in a walk or drive
- Volunteer for a cause they support